Asus Rolled Out the Android Pie Beta For Zenfone Max Pro M2
Yesterday night, Asus announced the Android Pie beta for the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 device only.
The Asus users were waiting for the stable version of the Android 9 to be released before the end of the January 2019 but when there is no news about the Android Pie after the January end, users started tweeting and comments on the twitter and Facebook on Asus India account.
As Asus announced last year that Zenfone 5z would first get the Pie which the device got in 28th January, then Zenfone Max Pro M2 and finally for Zenfone Max Pro M1 in February.
For all Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 users can avail on the Android Pie beta user programme, all you need to apply in the given form. You can watch the video below about the process and other important information.
Some important points you must know:
- You have to download the 1.6GB Beta rom
- All data will be erased, so take the backup before installing the beta rom
- As a beta program, bugs should be there, so be ready to face unexpected bugs.
- Rooted users won’t get the beta program.
- Not confirmed but you have to unlock the bootloader.
Asus will give the information to the email address. The question is when we will get the stable version of the Android Pie?