Yesterday, Oppo former sub-brand Realme launch the new mobile device Realme U1 which is a budget device which comes with the Helio p70 processor, 25MP front camera, slow motion, 3500mAh battery and much more, it all around at Rs11,999 for 3GB and 14999 for 4GB variant.
Every device have some pros and cons, and the same have in Realme U1, let’s discuss what Realme U1 has pros because in this budget device, something is missing and we don’t expect to be here.
- MediaTek Helio P70 processor faster than Snapdragon 660
- Smooth and gaming performance in Asphalt 9 and Pubg
- Good in a low light shoot
- Fast face and fingerprint unlock
- Lightweight and it is only 168gm
- IPS panel of 1080×2340 pixel resolution which means it gives the sharp images and vivid colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- As usual, Realme always gives screen guard which is pre-applied.
- Like Realme 2 Pro, it comes with the ColorOS 5.2 with Android 8.0, but next year they will update to the Android P
- Comes with the pre-installed apps which most of the apps can be uninstallable.
- Smart Scan features allow you to scan the document in text and it converts to the editable, works well in Hindi and non-English languages.
- Realme U1 is the selfie pro camera which means we get greatly detailed selfies, good skin tones, and colors. Enable depth mode gives the blurring in the background.
- Video Recording up to 1080p only.
- The battery of 3500mAh provided one-day usage of full charge. During gameplay, you should play on medium to avoid massive battery drain.
- Paid accessories like Realme Buds and stylish Iconic back case.
- Again same design like Realme 1 and Realme 2
- Pubg run smoothly in medium settings
- The front and rear is not much
- No LED notification light, seriously
- No USB-C which means no fast charging, it comes with the 10w adapter only.
- Again ColorOS, most of the users don’t like it.
- No 4k and EIS, really disappointed, at this price segment, they should provide it.
- Only 2mp depth sensor in rear camera which is awful, at least they should provide the 5mp camera depth sensor. In 4gb, In rear camera, they should give 16mp with the 5mp depth sensor.
The Realme U1 is not bad either after you see the so many cons, nowadays these features and changes required but still, it is a competitive price if we compare to the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 and Redmi Note 6 Pro. The Realme U1 is the challenge for the upcoming device Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2, we have to see what they are going to provide and at how much price.
Over Redmi Note 6 Pro, I recommend you to go for the Realme U1, at least you will get the 25MP camera, P70 processor and slow motion which Redmi devices.