Realme, the former OPPO brand has already announced the Realme U1, and it is coming on 28th Nov in the launch event. The new Realme device will be exclusively available on Amazon India. The Realme U1 coming with the selfie-centric camera and it is claimed by the company that Realme U1 is the most powerful selfie camera ever.
Realme India CEO, Mr.Madhav Seth, announced the Realme UI has MediaTek’s Latest Helio P70 faster processor chipset which is having an Octa-Core and multi-core APU AI Unit which brings AI processing more efficient.
Realme U1 Specification
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P70 Octa Core
- Memory: 4GB
- Graphics: Mali-G72 MP3
- Display: 6.3” FHD+ 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Storage: 64GB, expandable up to 256GB
- Camera: Front 20 MP with a LED Flash designed at the resolution of 4616 x 3464
- Battery: 4000mAh non-replaceable
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo but upgradable to Android 9.0 in future updates
No doubt, Realme UI is a powerful selfie camera along with the lots of AI camera filters to capture the moments smoothly.
Due to Helio P70 processor, you can even play the Pubg type games in HD settings. The total backup you will get it around 5-7 hours during a gameplay and 8-9 screen on time during a normal mode.
The price will confirm on 28th Nov, but the rumors have said, the price goes between Rs14999-16999, but we yet to get the official news from the Realme center.